The Library with it’s grand Victorian mahogany table is ideal for a formal boardroom meeting.
The room is opulently decorated with 24 carat gold leaf swag and scroll decorations with the original Italian marble fireplace completing the luxurious stately look.
It’s windows let the light stream in and give a magnificent view of the flowing landscape from the side and front the house.
11 metres by 6.5 metres
• Grand and impressive boardroom table
• Coffered, gilded and hand-painted ceiling
• 86 inch Ctouch interactive screen with built-in computer
• Black italian marble fireplace
• Views of the parkland at the front of the house