How to join our markets
If you are interested in attending our markets as a trader, we would love to hear from you!
Before applying please read through the information and requirements below:
- All products/produce must be grown, brewed, pickled, baked or crafted by you.
- We do not provide gazebos or any furniture, stall holders must provide their own. Please be aware the markets take place outside.
- Pitch fees must be paid at least one month in advance of each market.
- We try to ensure that stall holders are not in direct competition with each other but please do bear in mind that this is not always possible and there may be a crossover of some products.
- All food produce traders must be registered with their local authority and hold a hygiene rating of 4 or 5 stars. Proof of this rating must be provided. They must also provide Food & Hygiene Certificates, acquired within the last three years.
- All traders shall be required to provide proof of holding Public Liability Insurance with a minimum cover of £5 million.
- Stall holders selling alcohol must hold a personal licence and provide proof.
- A risk assessment must be completed by all traders relating to the activities undertaken at our markets.
Please be aware that the documents required above will be requested upon a successful application.
If you would like to apply for a pitch at our Farmers’ & Craft Markets, please complete our application form below!