The National Flower Show celebrates the very best of gardening, home and lifestyle and will be returning to Hylands Estate from Friday 21st to Sunday 23rd May 2021.
Across the three days, the event will be filled with inspiration, flowers, plants and everything you need for your home and garden, including the popular Outdoor Plant Village, a magnificent Floral Pavilion, a Food & Drinks Pavilion as well as a Home and Country Pavilion filled with a selection of original handmade giftware, jewellery and more.
Online Tickets (limited tickets available):
Children (5-16 years): £2.50
Under 5’s: Free
COVID Extra Safety Measures in place at the show:-
• Guidance with arrows and signage to ensure social distancing in queues and the general flow of public within the show (a more detailed plan will be available on-line soon at www.nationalflowershow.co.uk).
• Wider aisles to allow the public to adhere to the social distancing rules of 1m plus.
• One way systems in place to maintain a steady flow and avoid cross-over amongst the public.
• Hylands House is NOT in use for 2021 except for access to the toilets (masks MUST be worn).
• Extra cleaning and more frequent cleans in place for toilet sanitisation.
• Continuous cleaning throughout the day of public areas/touch points.
• Hand sanatiser points throughout the show and at the entrance to the show.
• Masks MUST be worn in any indoor area such as toilets, marquees etc
• Contactless payment is preferred where possible to avoid cross contamination
Please note this event is organised by Aztec Events and hosted at Hylands Estate.