Tuesday Toddles is back! We have put in the following measures to keep everyone safe and to help prevent the spread of Covid 19:
– There will be a maximum of 15 children for each session (maximum of one adult per household)
– Social distancing will be adhered to when walking around the park and during the craft activity in the Grand Pavilion
– The craft activity will take place in the Grand Pavilion to ensure everyone can socially distance
– All adults must wear face coverings in Hylands House and the Grand Pavilion
– All Children must be pre booked and contact details will be kept for 21 days after the event in line with track and trace.
– Hylands House and Grand Pavilion will be deep cleaned, including all touch points before and after each session
Let your little ones’ imagination lead them along the themed outdoor nature trails, whether they’re searching for dragons, fairies or butterflies they’re sure to love exploring the woodland and gardens. Our resident ducks will be keen to greet you, they love to be fed and admired by our Toddles groups! Take a pit stop inside Hylands House for a quick biscuit break before getting creative with a themed craft activity!
Enjoying the great outdoors, jumping in muddy puddles, meeting new friends and getting creative is what childhood fun is all about!
Parents and children should dress appropriately for the weather, we will be outdoors unless the weather is too dangerous so please consider bringing additional footwear. The routes chosen for the nature trail consider those with pushchairs. Maximum three children per adult. Please complete the Welcome Pack and bring to your first session.
Meeting place: The Stables Courtyard at 10.00am