Scrapbook Safari is back! We have put in the following measures to keep everyone safe and to help prevent the spread of Covid 19:
– There will be a maximum of 15 children for each session
– Social distancing will be adhered to when walking around the park and during the craft activity in Hylands House or Grand Pavilion
– The craft activity will take place in Hylands House or the Grand Pavilion to ensure everyone can socially distance
– All adults must wear face coverings in Hylands House and the Grand Pavilion
– All Children must be pre booked and contact details will be kept for 21 days after the event in line with track and trace.
– Hylands House and Grand Pavilion will be deep cleaned, including all touch points before and after each session!
Is your little one ready for the adventure of a lifetime? Then our Scrapbook Safari is the perfect day out! After the children immerse themselves on an expedition around Hylands Estate, learning about the plants wildlife that surround them, the fun moves inside where they assemble their own scrapbook.
Scrapbook Safari is aimed at primary school aged children and their parents.
Booking is essential for this popular event.
Meet at The Stables courtyard.