Update to Events & Services at Hylands Estate
Updated on Wednesday 2nd September 2020
· Hylands Park is open to vehicles and pedestrians. Public Health England and Government social distancing requirements remain in place at all times.
· The toilets in the Writtle car park are open.
· The Changing Places facilities based at the Writtle end of the park are currently closed until further notice.
· Mauros cafe is open.
· The Adventure Castle Play Area is open.
. The monthly Farmers’ & Crafts Market has resumed.
The Stables has partially reopened:
· It is mandatory to wear face coverings in the Information Point and Hylands Artist Studios. If you are entering the Stables Cafe via the courtyard entrance you will also be required to wear a face covering.
· The Information Point is open every day from 10.00am – 4pm.
· The toilets within The Stables are open.
· The Stables Café is open for takeaways every day from 11am to 4pm via both the kiosk and the courtyard entrance.
· The Bookshop will remain closed until further notice.
We’ll keep you posted if any of our services change in the coming weeks via our website and social media, and if you haven’t already done so, sign up at www.chelmsford.gov.uk/mailinglist for our newsletter.
For further information on all Chelmsford City Council services, you can visit www.chelmsford.gov.uk/coronavirus