Update to Events & Services at Hylands Estate
Updated on Wednesday 4th November 2020
From Thursday 5th November the following restrictions will be in place within Hylands Estate:
· Hylands Park is open to vehicles and pedestrians. Public Health England and Government social distancing requirements remain in place at all times.
· The toilets in the Writtle car park are open.
· The Changing Places facilities based at the Writtle end of the park are currently closed until further notice.
· Mauros cafe is open for takeaways every day from 8.30am to 4pm.
· The Adventure Castle Play Area is open.
· The Information Point is open every day from 10.00am-4pm. Please note it is mandatory to wear a face mask and sign into the NHS track and trace app when entering the Information Point.
· Hylands Artist Studios are closed to the general public.
· The Stables Cafe is open for takeaways every day from 11am to 3pm via the courtyard entrance and 9.30am-2pm & 2.30pm-4pm from the kiosk. If you are entering The Stables Cafe via the courtyard entrance you are required to wear a face covering.
· The public toilets within The Stables courtyard are open between 10am and 4pm.
· The Bookshop will remain closed until further notice.
We’ll keep you posted if any of our services change in the coming weeks via our website and social media, and if you haven’t already done so, sign up at www.chelmsford.gov.uk/mailinglist for our newsletter.
For further information on all Chelmsford City Council services, you can visit www.chelmsford.gov.uk/coronavirus